Achieving stronger, faster metal fabrication
Traditionally, fabricating items out of metal was a slow and labor-intensive process. Joining parts required punching, drilling, tapping, riveting, or hand-welding. It depended on skilled workers and meticulous effort – and even then, errors could cause substantial waste and rework.
Stud welding has made metal fabrication vastly simpler and speedier. A typical weld takes less than a second, and only requires access to one side of a surface. In addition, stud welding produces strong welds that are resistant to vibration and breakage.
Stud welded fasteners [LINK] are ideal for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Sheet metal housings and cabinets
- Conveyors and packaging equipment
- Food and medical equipment
- Instrument panels
- Material handling systems
- Architectural metal signs
- Securing covers and sumps to steel tanks